Our Emergency Prepardness Co.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flat Andie

My niece Andie read Flat Stanley books and made a
Flat Andie and sent her to visit us
Sam and Carrie are introducing Flat Andie to our pet tarantula


This is where Flat Andie hangs out during the day so she can see what's happening


Abby loves Flat Andie and takes her everywhere.
She's watching a movie with the family


Learning to play Hopscotch,
new family favorite game from Aunt Kyleen


Flying on the witches broom with Abby and Sara

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Everyone is getting so big! Love the update- Tyler STILL talks about the girls all the time. We miss you guys!

Alex Obering said...

oh my goodness!!! So cute

Michelle Halladay said...

What a nice aunt to take time to make andie feel special about her "flat self" and send us pictures back. you are the best!
Thaks again...and the rest of the blog made me cry. such cute nieces and nephews.

Michelle Halladay said...

Apparently Cedar High did not teach me to spell! haha

The Andersen Family said...

Cute! I do this project with my first graders every year, THEY LOVE IT! You're such a good Aunt!