Our Emergency Prepardness Co.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

TAG!

I've been tagged, so here it goes.

3 Joys
1. Watching my kids play and laugh.
2. Time, anywhere outside, with my husband.
3. Eating at my favorite restaurants.

3 Fears
1. Spiders. Hate them. I pay Isaiah to kill them for me.
2. That something bad will happen to my kids.
3. Living off food storage and trying to eat those things.

3 Obsession/Collections
1. No time for this. Used to be scrapbooking.
2. I used to collect thimbles.
3. I love to collect my kids art.

3 Suprising Facts
1. I hate black licorice and the smell of ketchup.
2. I love to crochet. It's my closet hobby.
3. I hate to shop for anything. I would rather my mom do it all for me. Yes, seriously.

2 comments:

czstout said...

Super Cute....I had no idea you were expecting again!!!! I am so excited for you!

HILL HESS said...

I'm amazed at how much we are alike- ditto on the restaurants and the no shopping! Forget the shopping, bring on the food! :)